In this episode, Val is chatting it up with Alexandra Rosas of Good Day, Regular People.
You can find Alexandra at Good Day, Regular People, as well as writing regular columns at Aiming Low, Mom Renewal Project, MilwaukeeMoms, Sprocket Ink, and TikiTikiblog. She was named a 2011 BlogHer Voice of the Year for humor, an honor which allowed her the the opportunity of reading her winning entry before the world’s largest conference for women in social media. In 2012, she was chosen to be part of The Moth’s National Live Story Tellers Tour, and presented alongside Molly Ringwald. Alexandra is also a co-producer/director for the Listen to Your Mother show in Milwaukee.
- Listen to Alexandra read: How Our Society Raised Young Boys: https://www.bonbonbreak.com/how-our-so…
- Discussion about how women are portrayed in media and how Alexandra reinforces this with her 3 boys
- Keeping your house standards when your kids’ friends are visiting
- Power of delaying conversations when you are frustrated with your kids
- Fun of meeting online friends in real life
- One revolution at a time, one household at a time
- Why I Let My Kids Fight by Michelle Lewsen
WATCH IT NOW via YouTube:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW:
LISTEN TO OTHER BONBON BREAK PODCASTS:
You can read more from Alexandra on BonBon Break here:
What I Will Know (w/ Kristin Shaw):
Breaking Down the Winter Blues:
Testimony, or The Doctor was Right:
Visit her site: Good Day, Regular People to get a regular fix of her well written mix of humor and insight.