BonBon Break LIVE: Multiples Illuminated
One of the joys of this business is watching our blogging friends soar when they speak, have events, write a new book or get an awesome job. However, when that person has been my personal cheerleader and right hand, I have to shout about her new venture from the tree tops!
Alison Lee, BonBon Break’s Syndicated Content Editor, joined up with Megan Woolsey, to create a brilliant book for parents of multiples, Multiples Illuminated. When Alison sent me the copy to preview, I couldn’t put it down. It is so beautifully written and edited. I found myself tearing up, laughing and nodding along as I read through chapter by chapter — and I don’t even have twins or triplets (or more!).
Megan and I joined up for a podcast to discuss the new book, the journey it took to get it going and their plans for the future. Join us as we chat about the ins and outs of parenthood and the must-have book for parents of multiples:
FEATURED IN THIS PODCAST:
- How the idea for Multiples Illuminated came about
- How their partnership formed
- How this book helps parents and families of multiples
- Other resources Megan and Alison have created for parents of multiples
- What the early years with triplets were like
- A typical day for Megan as a mom of four, including 8-year-old triplets
- Advice for parents who are in the first year with multiples
- What’s next for Multiples Illuminated
BUY THE BOOK!
FOLLOW MULTIPLES ILLUMINATED
The site: www.multiplesilluminated.com
ABOUT MEGAN: Megan Woolsey is a writer, editor and publisher living in Northern California with a very supportive husband and a wild bunch of red-headed children – a set of triplets and their big sister. Megan has been published in Huffington Post, Scary Mommy, BLUNTmoms, Bonbon Break, Mamalode, In The Powder Room, and is an essayist in two anthologies. She is launching her first book In May called Multiples Illuminated: A Collection of Stories and Advice From Parents of Twins, Triplets and More.
PIN IT FOR LATER: