5 Reasons My Christmas Cards Will Get Mailed This Year (& a giveaway)
Are you sending out really cute Christmas cards like these this year?
I have had really good intentions to get Christmas cards out the past three years. Pictures were taken. Cards were designed and ordered…late. But I just KNEW I would get them out if I threw myself into a time crunch, or not. I have three boxes of really adorable Christmas cards sitting under my desk.
Some hail, “Happy New Year! Love ~ The Curtises”. Others say, “Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!” With all of those exclamation points, you would think I would have motivated to get ‘er done. Nope.
THIS year is different. WHY you ask?
1) It is November 12 and my cards are designed and ready to go. Yup! *pat pat pat*
2) The kind folks at Minted gave me an offer that I couldn’t resist. *pat pat pat*
3) I have my address list (from the last two years) printed out. *pat pat pat*
4) Stamps are purchased. *pat pat pat*
5) YOU will all pressure me to get this done! *pat pat pat — for you*
Ok, so you might have caught that little bit about Minted. Incredible folks over there. It’s the “make a list” time of year. So here are the 5 reasons I really adore this company.
1) They support independent designers from 43 countries via crowdsourcing competitions. Designers submit, you vote, Minted sells.
At Minted, we love the idea that our products will find their way into your most personal celebrations, and we don’t take that honor lightly. That’s why we only use fine paper stock, rich inks, and crisp printing methods. We guess you could say that quality is an obsession for us. We stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Find out more about Minted.
2) They have hundreds of really gorgeous options. The product selection is really quite amazing and then you can choose custom card shapes, papers, envelopes, liners…the list goes on and on! You aren’t limited to holiday cards either. There are so many personalized cards and gift ideas on their site.
3) They have designers that look at your card AFTER you put it together AND they send you a proof.
4) They have easy-to-use tools available to make great personalized cards and gifts.
5) They are giving away a $100 Minted Gift Certificate…TO YOU!
Are you excited yet? I am!
This giveaway is now closed
Congratulations to Amelia M. and _______ (we are still waiting to hear back from our winner!).
All you need to do to enter is:
a) Sign up for Bonbon Break’s newsletter: Click Here
(We DO NOT share your information, EVER. I mean never ever.)
—want another chance?
b) Leave a comment below stating when you are planning to send out YOUR holiday cards.
OK! That’s it! If you need to get a little shopping done now, they have GREAT deals at the top of their site.
<<<Official giveaway rules – click here>>>
This giveaway will be open until Friday, November 22nd at midnight PST. At that time a winner will be chosen at random and they will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond, another will be chosen in the same manner. This giveaway is open to US, Canadian and Australian residents over the age of 18.