8 Reasons You Must Try the Asparagus Scented Urine Cleanse
Spring is a traditional time of rebirth and renewal. Many people around the world, in various cultures, undergo a fasting process to help the body through its natural cleansing process.
Every day we take in chemicals from our food, water and environment. “Toxins build up in the body, causing inflammation and a weakened immune system,” says Jill Ginsberg, Holistic Nutritionist and founder of Seattle Health Coaches. “This puts us more at risk for chronic illness, cancer and heart disease.” Though our bodies are naturally designed to filter and expel waste and toxins, the harsh by-products of modern life are simply too much for our organs to tackle on their own.
Sad, but true.
This desire to help purify ourselves is partly why juice bars have become more mainstream, with boutique shops offering custom juice cleanses. Packaged juice cleanse kits are also widely available online for anyone who wants to plunk down the cash.
Ginsberg warns, “Pouring nothing but pressed beet, apple, carrot and cilantro juice down your throat might help you fit into your skinny jeans. But it won’t remove toxins from your system—which is the key goal in any proper cleanse. The blatant false advertising really pisses me off.”
Though cleanse and detox programs abound, most are just passing fads. One day urine. The next day you’re out. It’s all a bit yellow-gray. So if most cleanse programs are bogus, and our organs can’t do the job on their own, it begs the question – what is the best way to detox?
The answer is pretty simple, actually: asparagus scented urine is the latest craze sweeping the wellness industry.
It might sound unseemly, but the benefits of drinking asparagus scented urine far outweigh any potential objections.
Here are 8 things you need to know about the latest rage in liquid cleanses:
- Asparagus is a consummate springtime vegetable, so it’s the ideal choice for a seasonal cleanse. Rich in potassium, vitamin A, and folate, it is a great detoxifying and anti-aging vegetable. Because asparagus is one of the only vegetables to contain inulin, which feeds those friendly bacteria that are hanging out in our large intestine, it helps keep our digestive system in check.
- Urine therapy is an ancient practice used for preventive health maintenance. It’s proven to maintain regularity, increase energy, improve absorption of vitamins and nutrients and enhance concentration. Combine the power of asparagus with the benefits of urine therapy and you’ve got a one-two detoxication punch strong enough to get anyone back on a healthy track.
- Less than 50% of the population report having pungent pee after eating asparagus. The funny fragrance comes from asparagusic acid – the magic cleansing ingredient. When our bodies convert asparagusic acid into the volatile, sulfur-bearing compounds, the distinctive aroma can result quite quickly in some people, sometimes in as little as 15 minutes. The quicker the scent is generated and harnessed, the more potent it’s detoxifying properties. So it’s important to get your asparagus scented urine from a distributor that capture’s the specimen immediately upon nasal detection.
- Not all asparagus scented pee is the same. During digestion, the vegetable’s sulfurous amino acids break down into smelly chemical components in all people. But only about one-fifteenth of the asparagus scented urine population appears to have the special detoxifying gene that allows their potent urine to be beneficial.
- Even if you’re among the population identified as having the special detoxifying gene, drinking your own asparagus scented urine is not advisable. It’s important that the urine be properly filtered to remove harmful compounds while preserving the beneficial bacteria required to stimulate a cleansing reaction in the body.
- The cleansing process involves foregoing solid food for five days and consuming three mason jars of asparagus scented urine per day. The jars are well sealed and guaranteed not to take a leak.
- Asparagus scented urine should be sipped like a fine tea. Slow consumption reduces the likelihood of loose stools and other undesirable side effects.
- People everywhere are raving about the results. “I’ve tried many juice cleanses in the past and, though tasty, ironically I felt like I was just peeing my money away” explains Shirley Steinlark, MD who just completed her third asparagus scented urine cleanse last month. “It’s changed my whole life,” said Steinlark. “I’m much more energetic, clear headed and full of life. I feel like a total whiz.”
The Asparagus Scented Urine Cleanse costs $349 for the 5-day program but is being offered at half off for the month of April. You’d be foolish to pass this deal up.
If urine to the idea, click here to place your order now .
READ THIS NEXT:
- Mini Meditations for Busy People
- Life Lessons from Kelly Clarkson
- Becoming the Life Raft You Once Needed
Pin this later: