SUBMISSIONS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED
We are SO thrilled to announce this month’s theme: FILL YOUR BUCKET and most of all, to introduce you to our sponsor, ParentsWare and their new app, OurPact. This is an app that helps you manage your children’s electronics. Want your kids off the computer by 7 pm? You can be in charge of that now!
Let’s talk details…
The theme is “Fill Your Bucket.” Now this doesn’t mean the title to your post should be “Fill Your Bucket.” We want YOUR translation. What does this phrase mean to you? What doesn’t it mean? How does it happen? What keeps it from happening? What would a full bucket look like for you? How’s your bucket doing these days? How do you know?
These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. The translations of this phrase are endless, and we can’t wait to see your creative ideas!
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL MARCH 10, and
15 updated: 25 original pieces will be chosen.
What are we looking for?
- Content to fit into the themes of each of our rooms.
- Original posts in clean and edited format. We follow AP Style guidelines.
- Submissions that reflect our mission.
- Essays between 300-600 words.
- Readable format with paragraphs of three-to-four sentences.
- If you are submitting a Word doc, please add your name and the name of your post within the text of the document.
If you have images to go along with your piece, please include them with your submission.
Accepted posts will be paid between $50 and $200. See the form for details and PLEASE read the form carefully.