BonBon Break’s Val Curtis interviews Ryan Hamilton from Life Of Dad, the first ever and fastest growing social network for dads.
- The “literal” birth story of Life of Dad on Facebook
- A little about the dads behind-the-scenes at Life of Dad
- Parallels between “Life of Dad” and “BonBon Break”
- The Facebook blue checkmark and how they got it.
- What 3 things does Ryan do to simplify his life? (These are SO good!)
- Val and Ryan talk about perfectionism — “Perfection isn’t something that’s sought, it’s something that’s brought”.
- Hear the story behind his “I REALLY blew it today” post on Facebook
A little about Ryan: Ryan E. Hamilton is a father, blogger, podcaster, coder and Co-founder & Chief Web Developer of Life of Dad – The Social Network for Dads, and Co-host of “The Life of Dad After Show” podcast. A programmer since elementary school, Ryan also teaches his 9-year-old son (and children and parents worldwide) how to code through a blogging/podcasting effort called “DaddyDev”.
A little about Life of Dad: Life of Dad is a social network and entertainment destination for Dads. Featuring articles, podcasts, videos, and photos, Life of Dad is the home for all things fatherhood. Visit us and join at http://lifeofdad.com/
Articles mentioned in this podcast:
PIN IT FOR LATER
Check out more from BonBon Break LIVE